Langsung ke konten utama

Blog topics that are easy to accept Adsense - Approvedong blogspot com

Hi friends, this time Mimin will share experience about nice or very easy to accept topic for Google Adsense in 2022/2023.

 


 Google Adsense is an excellent advertising medium, but getting approval from Google Adsense is not easy.

Especially if the content or nice is a gado gado, so basically, if you want to be approved by nice adsense, you have to be on the same topic, don't get confused.

My experience was when I set up a blog and the contents were mixed, and after the articles got to 15, I immediately signed them up for Adsense.

But after 2 weeks I also received a gmail from adsense containing a rejection because the content was worthless and the site was still under construction.

From there I changed well with one topic so in the past the topic I used to list adsense was about health and thank god after being re-registered it didn't take long it only took 4 hours to get the just ok far.

And my experience in creating maximum health content is to create up to 2 articles in a day and after I have 16, I immediately register them and the results are received.

I have used this method several times and it was successfully approved, other than that, after 1 or 2 articles I made, I immediately submitted them to the webmaster tool so that new articles could be easily indexed.

And the next way, don't forget to create a disclaimer, privacy policy, contact and information.

And for the template theme which is easy to approve, I use the default blogger template.

Don't forget that after the review period you have to update 1 article per day and you have no outbound links.